You can tap the "Create" button in the middle of the bottom menu and select Create an Insight”. Pick the format of content you would like to create - videos, podcasts or reads.
Insights are long-form content creation tool where users can create multiple formats of content or upload existing content.
Soapbox is a community engagement tool where Creators, Enterprises and Users can host audio or video LIVE drop-in sessions in a manner that is curated and relevant to the participating audience.
Soaps are audio or video LIVE drop-in sessions. Users are able to create soaps at Soapbox.
Soaps are sessions inside a Soapbox. In a soap, users can be:
When joining a soap as listener, you join on muted audio. It’s time for you to be a part of the conversation by listening, for it will equip you to understand and absorb more. You can request to join the conversation by raising hand or by being invited in the panel. Once among the speakers, you can choose to turn on your video or stay in default, video-off mode. You can leave the podium by tapping on your own photo.
As a speaker, you are in the discussion panel who can choose to be on video mode or stay in default, video-off mode. You have the ability to interact with everyone who is on the discussion panel.
You are the one who can start the soap. With your badge, listeners and speakers can identify your role. You have the power to nominate a co-host for your soap, anytime. You can add, mute, and remove any speaker from the podium. You are responsible for the facilitation, review, and guidance of a conversation and its related interactions. Your role ensures usage of Kampd standards or guidelines, adhering to all the content shared during a soap.
Soapbox is the home of conversations on Kampd. As a host/co-host, you can use below features to exercise management during an ongoing soap.
- Soap title: The title of the Soap is displayed at the top above the speakers. If a Kamp is hosting a soap, you will see their logo with the title.
- User profile: Tap on the user display to navigate to their profile.
- Audience: This section has all the participants of soap joined in as listeners.
- Soap Guidelines: Tap the "kebab" icon to view the Kampd Soap Guidelines. It has details of our set of rules created to ensure a standard of behaviour expected on Kampd to create a safe environment for users to interact and have fun.
- Raise hand: This button will be tappable when you as host are open for questions from the audience.
- Invite: This button allows you to invite your followers on Kampd, into the room.
- Mute / unmute yourself: You can tap on the audio icon to mute/unmute yourself.
- Mute / unmute Others: You can tap on their profile and mute the speaker.
- Video On / Off: You can tap to turn video off/unmute yourself and/or others in.
- Sneak Out: To end the soap, you can tap the button
You can tap the "Create" button in the middle of the bottom menu and select “Create a Soap”.
Bytes are versatile, short-form (30s), videos and text posts. What makes Bytes special is that Users can create them as standalone posts or create them on other pieces of content.
Use them to express original thoughts, create POVs on other content pieces or even create Bytes on your Bytes! You are only limited by your imagination!
You can tap the "Create" button in the middle of the bottom menu and select “Create a Byte”. Pick the format of Byte you would like to create – videos or text .
Tap on “Me” at the bottom menu and go to “My Content” section. Got to the content you want to delete. You will notice a kebab menu on the top right side of the content tile. Tap on it to access the option to delete the content.
If you are an enterprise or creator please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.